Positioned in the heart of the Karrinyup, West Village presents a combination of natural tranquillity and tailored modernity. A collection of luxury residences across two unique buildings, adorned with highly curated resort-style amenities.
Awaken to panoramic ocean views over North Beach and Trigg, where unimpeded views of sprawling greenery and the magniﬁcent coastline cultivate serene mornings.
Adjoining Karrinyup’s vibrant leisure and lifestyle precinct, West Village sets the benchmark for unrivalled luxury convenience where world-class culinary dining is paired with exclusive leisurely delights and various gourmet grocers and delicatessens.
An epicurean’s paradise, West Village offers a once in a generation opportunity to reside in a coastal oasis, striking the perfect balance between tranquillity and connectivity.
Unparalleled in its vision, the building changes throughout the day from first light through to the ‘golden hour’ and to dusk. An expression of coastal refinement and modern elegance, the considered interiors designed by the award-winning team at MJA Studio become an extension of the facade itself, where the building’s textural materially is flawlessly incorporated throughout the living spaces. The interiors of West Village are inspired by a calming aesthetic, a reprieve from the bustle of urban life. A masterful balance between luxurious finishes and thoughtful durability come into play and are executed with expertise.
Blackburne is committed to incorporating best practice environmentally sustainable initiatives within our developments. Aside from being socially responsible and preserving our environment for future generations, these initiatives when considered carefully deliver ongoing benefits for future residents.
West Village is Blackburne’s most sustainable development to date and incorporates a highly curated range of practical sustainable initiatives to make West Village a leading example of an environmentally conscious development.
The Nationwide House Energy Rating Scheme (NatHERS) provides homes with a star rating based on an estimate of a home’s potential (heating and cooling) energy use.
West Village is designed to achieve a minimum of 7 Star NATHERS Rating and exceed the minimum requirement of the NCC by reducing its heating and cooling requirements by approximately 37%.
This high level of thermal energy performance will make the apartments more comfortable to live in and taking into account the climatic conditions of Perth,
will provide the benefit of reduced energy consumption to both the residents and strata company.
Our design team have incorporated numerous initiatives which meet the rating system’s stringent requirements. These will include:
• A sustainability driven passive design which provides excellent access to natural light and ventilation.
• A high-performance building façade including efficient glazing and thermal insulation to improve thermal stability and enhance indoor environment quality.
• A 30% reduction in water use through WELS rated water efficient fixtures and fittings.
• High efficiency central hot water systems.
• A 40KwP solar PV array.
• Building infrastructure to accommodate Electric Vehicle charging points.
• Secure bicycle storage to encourage sustainable and active transportation alternatives.
• Inclusion of deep soil planting and increased landscaped areas to reduce storm water run-off and provide places for people to foster opportunities for residents to socialise and connect.